Before you begin:
Make sure that you turn on Bluetooth technology on the device that you want to connect to.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen once using two fingers, or twice using one finger.
- Tap > Connected device > Bluetooth.
- If necessary, turn on the switch.
- Tap Pair new device.
- To pair the devices, in the Available devices list, tap the device name, and complete the instructions on the screen. If you’re prompted to enter a pairing code, try entering 0000 or 1234, or check the documentation that came with the device.
- To connect the devices, in the Paired devices list, tap the device name.
Your devices are ready to communicate over the Bluetooth connection.